Washing your hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of germs from one person to the next. You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by consistently and properly washing your hands:
- Before, during and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for a sick loved one
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet, changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
Click on the video below to learn more about how to properly wash your hands and use sanitizer.