- Take care of yourself and give mindfulness a try. Practice meditating or deep breathing.
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Continue your exercise routine. If you don’t have one, try getting in some physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep deprivation can alter immune function, including the activity of the body's killer cells.
- Give yourself a break if you feel stressed out.
If you are sick or suspect you are infected with COVID-19, follow these steps to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.